International Conference on Architecture, Landscape, Interior Design & Urban Planning (ALIU 2016)
Welcome to the official webpage of the International Conference on Architecture, Landscape Interior Design & Urban Planning (ALIU 2016). This conference will be held on 08 December 2016 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. ALIU 2016 will be organised by the New Zealand Academy of Applied Research Limited (NZAAR).
ALIU 2016 will provide a unique international platform for sharing new knowledge and academic findings of the recent scholarly studies and practical experiences in the broad spectrum of architecture, landscape, Interior Design & Urban Planning. The main target of the conference is to efficiently engage academic researchers and industry practitioners towards sharing viewpoints and debating on the cutting edge research implications leading to effective and global knowledge contributions. All registered and accepted extended abstracts/full papers will be published in the respective conference proceedings.
*All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings.
The National Library of New Zealand collects sample copies of each series of proceedings to preserve and make them available to all New Zealanders.
**Based on our partnership with Science Publications, selected quality papers from diverse NZAAR conferences will be published in the relevant journal by Science Publications indexed by SCOPUS, ProQuest, DOAJ, Ulrichsweb, EBSCO, IET (The Institution of Engineering and Technology), INSPEC, GALE and many more.
**All Science Publications journals adhere to the open access policy.
ICALBE 2016 accepts articles focusing on the broad range of architecture, landscape, interior design & urban planning.
Prospective presenters/authors are accordingly invited to submit their original extended abstracts/full papers via the NZAAR online submission system, as described below.
ICALBE 2016 topics include but are not limited to:
- Architecture pedagogy
- Automation in design/construction
- Building thermal performances
- Design cognition and computing
- Design modelling/simulation
- Design planning
- Eco housing
- Energy optimization in the context of the built environment
- Futuristic conceptualizations
- Green built environments
- Indigenous design
- Indoor environment quality
- Integrated design studies
- Passive design systems
- Performance-based design
- Responsive architecture
- Smart housing/intelligent buildings
- Sustainable developments
- Air pollution mitigation with plants
- Archaeological site vegetation management
- Bioclimatic design of open spaces
- Botanic gardens
- Community/allotment gardens
- Design and management of public green spaces
- Ecological engineering
- Economic aspects of urban green space
- Green corridors
- Green roofs
- Green technologies
- Healing gardens
- Historical green spaces
- Landscape ecology
- Landscape restoration
- Legislative aspects of urban green space
- Living walls
- Rain gardens
- Schoolyard gardens
- Social aspects of urban green space
- Sustainability of urban landscape and horticulture
- Tree management
- Turf grass science and management
- Urban biodiversity
- Urban horticulture
- Water management for urban green spaces
- Acoustic consideration
- Adaptive re-use and interior environments: contexts, aesthetics, functions
- Behavioural factors: cultural, social, and economic sustainability
- Building occupant and community member perception, performance, and health
- Compact living
- Craft and fabrication: green materials, finishes, furnishings, and products
- Design history and theory
- Design modeling, processes, simulations and communication
- Design paradigms
- Design planning
- Furniture design/set-up
- Indoor comfort
- Light, colour & materials
- Preservation and adaptive re-use: sustainability issues
- Quality of life
- Space efficiency
- Spatial design
- Sustainable interior design
- City planning
- Community and land use planning
- Design paradigms
- Housing and economic development
- Housing renewal and design
- Land use
- Public space
- Urban ecology
- Urban economics
- Urban Heat Island (UHI)
- Urban performance
- Urban poverty
- Urban sprawl
- Urban sustainability
- Urban transformation
Call for papers
ALIU 2016 publishes extended abstracts & full papers incorporating cutting edge research within the spectrum of trending concepts.
NZAAR invites you to submit your extended abstracts/full papers no later than 15, August, 2016.
** Designers may also submit their design projects to be considered for publication/presentation during this event.
To SUBMIT your extended abstract, please follow the link provided below.
Please mind the following important dates!
|Submission of extended abstracts/full papers||15,August,2016|
|Announcement of decisions on submissions||25, August,2016|
|Submission of revised extended abstracts||31,August,2016|
|Early bird registration periode||03/09/2016 -15/09/2016|
|Normal registration period||16/09/2016 - 15/10/2016|
|Participant registration deadline||01/12/2016|
To REGISTER for ALIU 2016, please follow the link provided below.
About Kuala Lumpur