International Conference on Building Information Modelling (BIM), Digital Fabrication & Computational Simulation/Visualization (BDC 2016)
Welcome to the official webpage of the International Conference on Building Information Modelling (BIM), Digital Fabrication & Computational Simulation/Visualization (BDC 2016). This conference will be held on 08 December 2016 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. BDC 2016 will be organised by the New Zealand Academy of Applied Research Limited (NZAAR).
BDC 2016 will provide a unique international platform for sharing new knowledge and academic findings of the recent scholarly studies and practical experiences in the broad spectrum of Building Information Modelling (BIM), Digital Fabrication & Computational Simulation/Visualization. The main target of the conference is to efficiently engage academic researchers and industry practitioners towards sharing viewpoints and debating on the cutting edge research implications leading to effective and global knowledge contributions. All registered and accepted extended abstracts/full papers will be published in the respective conference proceedings.
*All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings.
The National Library of New Zealand collects sample copies of each series of proceedings to preserve and make them available to all New Zealanders.
**Based on our partnership with Science Publications, selected quality papers from diverse NZAAR conferences will be published in the relevant journal by Science Publications indexed by SCOPUS, ProQuest, DOAJ, Ulrichsweb, EBSCO, IET (The Institution of Engineering and Technology), INSPEC, GALE and many more.
**All Science Publications journals adhere to the open access policy.
ICALBE 2016 accepts articles focusing on the broad range of architecture, landscape, interior design & urban planning.
Prospective presenters/authors are accordingly invited to submit their original extended abstracts/full papers via the NZAAR online submission system, as described below.
ICALBE 2016 topics include but are not limited to:
BUILDING INFORMATION MODELLING (BIM)
- BIM and automation in construction
- BIM and collaborative working and practices
- BIM and cultural heritage
- BIM and health and safety
- BIM and interoperability
- BIM and life cycle project management
- BIM and Robotics
- BIM and security
- BIM and sustainability
- BIM in building operation and maintenance
- BIM in construction operations
- BIM in design coordination
- BIM in emergency analysis, planning and management
- BIM in risk analysis and management
- BIM standards
- BIM-Facilities management integration
- BIM-GIS integration
- 3D Printing
- Additive manufacturing
- Data formats and communication
- New materials and Processes
- Scaling effects in Digital Fabrication
- Design for Digital Fabrication
- Internet of Things (IoT) in Digital Fabrication
- Embedded Systems in Digital Fabrication
- Applications of Digital Fabrications (edibles to bio-implants)
- Agent Based Simulation
- Analytical and Stochastic Modelling Techniques and Applications
- Biomedical visualization and applications
- Bond Graph Modelling
- Chaos Modelling, Control and Signal Transmission
- Circuit simulation & modelling
- Computational and Systems Biology
- Computational Modelling and Simulation in Science and Engineering
- Computer Games and Simulation
- Databases and visualization
- Device simulation & modelling
- Discrete and numerical simulation
- Discrete Event Modelling and Simulation in Production, Logistics and Transport
- Emerging technologies and applications
- Finite and boundary element techniques
- High Performance Computing & Simulation
- Information and scientific visualization
- Interaction paradigms and human factors
- Internet, web and security visualization
- Knowledge-based simulation
- Modelling and Simulation Methodologies
- Modelling, Simulation and Control of Technological Processes
- Mathematical and Numerical methods in simulation & modelling
- Object-oriented simulation
- Parallel and distributed computing simulation
- Perceptual issues in visualization and modelling
- Process simulation and modelling
- Production, Logistics and Transport
- Prototyping and simulation
- Real-time modelling and simulation
- Simulation and Modelling in Molecular Biology
- Simulation Application in Industry
- Simulation in Industry, Business and Services
- Simulation of Complex Systems
- Simulation of Intelligent Systems
- Simulation, Experimental Science and Engineering
- Vision and Visualization
Call for papers
BDC 2016 publishes extended abstracts & full papers incorporating cutting edge research within the spectrum of trending concepts.
NZAAR invites you to submit your extended abstracts/full papers no later than 15, August, 2016.
** Designers may also submit their design projects to be considered for publication/presentation during this event.
To SUBMIT your extended abstract, please follow the link provided below.
Please mind the following important dates!
|Submission of extended abstracts/full papers||15,August,2016|
|Announcement of decisions on submissions||25, August,2016|
|Submission of revised extended abstracts||31,August,2016|
|Early bird registration periode||03/09/2016 -15/09/2016|
|Normal registration period||16/09/2016 - 15/10/2016|
|Participant registration deadline||01/12/2016|
To REGISTER for ALIU 2016, please follow the link provided below.
About Kuala Lumpur