International Conference on Civil Engineering, Advanced Structures and Construction Management (ICCEASCM 2016)
Welcome to the official webpage of the International Conference on Civil Engineering, Advanced Structures and Construction Management (ICCEASCM 2016). This conference will be held on 26 June 2016 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. ICCEASCM 2016 will be organised by the New Zealand Academy of Applied Research Limited (NZAAR).
ICCEASCM 2016 will provide a unique international platform for sharing new knowledge and academic findings of the recent scholarly studies and practical experiences in the broad spectrum of civil engineering, advanced structures and construction management. The main target of the conference is to efficiently engage academic researchers and industry practitioners towards sharing viewpoints and debating on the cutting edge research implications leading to effective and global knowledge contributions. All registered and accepted extended abstracts will be published in the respective conference proceedings.
ICCEASCM 2016 accepts articles focusing on the broad range of civil engineering, advanced structures and construction management spectrum.
Prospective presenters/authors are accordingly invited to submit their original extended abstracts via the NZAAR online submission system, as described below.
All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings titled NZAAR International Event Series on natural and built environment, cities, sustainability and advanced engineering ISSN 2463-5960 (Print) ISSN 2463-5979 (Online) .
ICCEASCM 2016 topics include but are not limited to:
- Advanced structural simulation/analysis
- Timber/concrete/steel/composite structures
- Infrastructure systems
- Seismology/earthquake engineering
- Computational mechanics and modelling
- Building physics and technology (moisture, heat transport, fire resistance)
- Structural dynamics
- Numerical soil modeling, dimensioning of constructions
- Geotechnical Engineering, Geomechanics and Geotechnology
- Landslide and avalanche danger evaluation, tripping and prevention
- lux forced movements of slender constructions
- Tunnel construction, complete contour drilling, rock blasting
- Wooden materials in buildings
- Waterfront developments
- Driver support systems / traffic behavior, simulation and real-time analysis
- Road construction materials, asphalt paving and recycling
- Construction project management
- Disaster management
- Building pathology
- Energy/water/environment sustainability
- Lean construction
Call for papers
ICCEASCM 2016 publishes extended abstracts incorporating cutting edge research within the spectrum of trending concepts in advanced engineering.
NZAAR invites you to submit your extended abstracts no later than 31, May, 2016.
To SUBMIT your extended abstract, please follow the link provided below.
Please mind the following important dates!
|Submission of extended abstracts||30,April,2016|
|Announcement of decisions on submissions||05,May,2016|
|Submission of revised extended abstracts||10,May,2016|
|Early bird registration deadline||15,April,2016 (expired)|
|Normal registration period||16,April,2016 - 15,May,2016|
|Participant registration deadline||20,June,2016|
|Conference dates||26 June 2016|
Detailed conference program will be available in June 2016.
To REGISTER for ICCEASCM 2016, please follow the link provided below.
About Kuala Lumpur