Delegate - Early bird
Delegate - Early bird
After completing your registration, NZAAR will commence to prepare your official letter of invitation. Your paper will be published in the conference proceedings and you will be notified of the conference agenda and your presentation schedule.
Please note that your registration does not cover accommodation fees.
In registering for an event, workshop, conference, forum or activity hosted by NZAAR (the event), delegates and speakers agree to the terms and conditions.
TERMS & CONSITIONS
1.Payments: All bookings made prior to the conference must be paid in full to guarantee registration. Once payment has been received, an email confirmation will be sent. Cancellation of registration is not allowed and no refunds will be made. By making the registration payment, you automatically agree to all NZAAR terms and conditions.
2. Early Bird Rate: In order to qualify for any 'early bird' rates, payment must be received before the deadline date listed in the conference marketing material and website.
3. Substitutions & Cancellations: Delegates may nominate an alternative person from their organisation to attend up to 1 week prior to the start of the event, at no extra charge.
4. Access Requirements: Delegates should advise of any special access requirements at the time of registration.
5. Registration Information: Any delegate not receiving the registration information should contact us by email to email@example.com
6. Alterations to Programme - Cancellation/Postponement of Event: New Zealand Academy of Applied Research Limited (NZAAR) reserves the right to make alterations to the conference programme, venue and timings. In the unlikely event of the programme being cancelled by NZAAR, a full refund will be made. Liability will be limited to the amount of the fee paid by the delegate. In the event of it being found necessary, for whatever reason, that the conference is being postponed or the dates being changed, the organisers shall not be liable for any expenditure, damage or loss incurred by the delegate.
7. Speakers: Views expressed by speakers are their own. NZAAR cannot accept liability for advice given, or views expressed, by any speaker at the conference or in any material provided to delegates.
8. Photography & Filming: For promotional purposes, there may be a professional photographer and video production taking place during the conference. Delegates who do not wish to be filmed or recorded should advise the organisers by email to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the event.
9. Data Protection: By submitting registration details, delegates agree to allow NZAAR and companies associated with the conference to contact them regarding their services. Delegates who do not wish to receive such communications please email email@example.com. The contact details of registered delegates will be placed on the attendee list which will be passed to sponsoring companies and to all attendees for them to see who is at the conference for the purpose of networking and meetings. Delegates who do not wish to be included on this list should advise at the time of booking.
10. Websites & Links: The conference and associated NZAAR websites may link to other websites and networking tools provided for the convenience of the users. The contents of these websites are maintained by their owners, for which NZAAR takes no responsibility. Neither can responsibility be taken for contents of any website linking to this website.
11. Insurance: It is the responsibility of the delegate to arrange appropriate insurance cover in connection with their attendance at the conference. NZAAR cannot be held liable for any loss, liability or damage to personal property.
12. Speakers Terms & Conditions: NZAAR may use the speaker’s name and presentation materials for promoting delegate attendance at the conference. Presentations and papers including all associated artwork and illustrations will not be returned unless specifically requested by the author. The papers must be objective and completely free of advertising and commercialism. NZAAR may audio and/or video tape the speaker’s session and the recording may be reproduced and sold as part of the overall conference materials. This allows delegates to purchase audio/video copies of presentations that they may have been unable to attend. NZAAR may reproduce copies of the speaker’s presentation (eg. PowerPoint slides or supporting handouts) on paper and/or electronically and these may be sold as part of the overall hand-out materials during the conference and after the event. Any acknowledgement regarding Copyright or support should be included at the end of the abstract/presentation, as these will be distributed to the conference delegates.
13. Participation: By accepting our terms and conditions, you confirm that this is an original paper and has not been submitted elsewhere. Publication copyrights of this paper belong to NZAAR. NZAAR shall not be liable for any misconduct/damage/etc caused by me during the conference period. If I use this conference to acquire an entry visa, NZAAR shall not be liable for my actions during my stay whatsoever. NZAAR is not responsible for any violation of Rules and Regulations by me or by my Co-authors of this paper at any country during the Event. I do here by declare that all the information given by me is true and if at any moment it is found to be wrong my registration for event will be cancelled by NZAAR enabling NZAAR to take the necessary actions against me.